Wednesday, February 3, 2016

FIVE WILD SUCCULENT STARS for SUCCULENT WILD LOVE by SARK and Dr. John Waddell

Just completed reading the new book by SARK (Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy) and her fiance Dr. John Waddell! As an avid fan of previous SARK books, I was really  looking forward to this one, and it did not disappoint!

From SARK's trademark colorful artwork and journal-style writing to the more traditional and steady input of Dr. Waddell, this book promises and delivers the best of both authors in terms of content and readability.

Offering six exciting habits for "feeling more love more often", SARK and Waddell share from their hearts and their own real-life love affair to connect with readers at varying stages of their relationships. Meaning, simply put, if you're happily married, unhappily married,  happily single, unhappily single, looking for love in all the wrong or right places, or coping with ending a relationship...THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU.

SARK says it best herself. "Succulent Wild Love is about the best of being single and the best of being in a relationship and how to create that every day. John introduced me to three principles that he lives, practices, and teaches, and now I do too. I introduced him to three processes I created to be able to live my wild succulent life and now he's practicing these also."

I liked an early anecdote they shared about one of the habits called Joyfull Sharing. Early in their relationship, John visited SARK and realized she had no shower facility. She enjoys baths. He likes showers. They came together, decided to install a shower head over the tub, and now sometimes he enjoys baths and sometimes she enjoys showers, and the end result is a win-win for them both!

This book opened my awareness to more than just "couple" love. It really hit home to about the way I love my daughters, my family, my friends and myself. I loved it, give it FIVE WILD SUCCULENT STARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment