Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Smoothie Yumminess! REVIEW of FERN GREEN'S GREEN SMOOTHIES

Fern Green does not disappoint! I just got her small, delightful Green Smoothies today and was so eager to read it, I sat right down and read it straight through. I am, at the moment, finishing a grocery list for tomorrow so I can get some of the yummy ingredients to make some of her smoothies, but I had on hand what I needed for the Avocado smoothie (parsley, cuke, dill, avocado and lemon) so I whipped that up. PERFECT! A little more savory than sweet, it had a tart tang that teased my tastebuds, and I felt great after drinking it.

This book gives some nuts and bolts practical info, like listing some benefits of smoothies and juices. It also gives great recipes for healthy juices but I don't have a juicer so I have to wait til I visit my sister to try those out. A bonus is the cool section on nut milks and tonics.

I give this book a hearty FIVE STARS!
I received this book from Blogging for Books for my honest review.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment